Get your daily digest of cryptocurrency and blockchain related news, looking at the stories that go unnoticed in today’s cryptocurrency news.
- The Bank for International Settlements is urging central banks to speed up their efforts to develop their own digital currencies (CBDCs), as stablecoins and cryptocurrencies are already a reality. “The time has passed for central banks to get moving. We should roll up our sleeves and speed up our work on the core of CBDC design. CBDCs will take years to implement, while stablecoins and cryptocurrencies are already here. It is even more urgent to start» , Benoît Cœuré, director of the BIS Innovation Hub, She said at the Eurofi Financial Forum, Ljubljana, today.
- Crypto Launch Blockdaemon is raising new capital fueled by venture fund Softbank Vision Fund 2 that will value the company at $1.2 billion, including investment, The Information reported . The company manages hardware and software to help businesses transact on the blockchain.
- Fundación Armonía has announced it will allocate $300 million in the network’s ONE token over the next four years to attract projects. The company aims to support 10,000 startups with prizes, grants, and other incentives.
- Algorand Foundation announced the launch of its Viridis DeFi Finance. This fund will provide ALGO 150 million ($300 million) to fuel the first growth of the decentralized finance ( DeFi ) ecosystem on Algorand.
- The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has it back extended the deadline for its decision on vaneck bitcoin (BTC) exchange- traded fund (ETF). The new deadline is November 14 and has been consistently delayed since March 2021, when Vaneck changed the proposal.
- Venture capital fund Bain Capital Ventures has disclosed the creation of a new cryptocurrency-focused fund called the BCV I Cryptographic Fund . It is identified as a collective investment fund, as the deposit shows.
- Manager of Digital Assets Grayscale Investments claimed that three of its single-asset products, Bitcoin Cash Trust Grayscale (BCHG), Ethereum Classic Trust Grayscale (ETCG), and Litecoin Trust Grayscale ( LTCN) have become SEC reporting companies, per Forbes. All offerings will now be regulated similarly to companies listed on national stock exchanges.
- SIX digital exchange (SDX) She said it formally received the FINMA green light for the management of a stock exchange and a central depository for digital securities in Switzerland. This authorization allows SDX to activate a fully regulated and integrated trading, settlement and custody infrastructure based on distributed ledger technology for digital securities, they added.
- Paris Saint Germain football club has announced a multi-year partnership with crypto platform Crypto.com , where Crypto.com will become the club’s official crypto platform partner. The partnership will also include the launch of a series of non-fungible tokens ( NFTs ) on the Crypto.com platform .
- The UK Post Office next week will begin offering users the ability to purchase crypto through its identity verification service, EasyID , The Telegraph reported . People using the EasyID app will be able to purchase crypto coupons from the decentralized exchange Swarm Markets .
- Cryptocurrency exchange Binance .us has announced the appointment of Brian Shroder as president of the exchange. This comes a month after former CEO Brian Brooks resigned from him.
- Dan M. Berkovitz, commissioner of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), has declared his intention to step down on October 15, 2021. He added that it’s time for him to “turn to other challenges,” but did not elaborate.
- Cryptocurrency mining company Argo Blockchain has announced entered into a £18.05 million ($25 million) loan agreement with Digital Galaxy , using a portion of the company’s BTC as collateral. The company’s outstanding loan with Galaxy Digital of £14 million ($20 million) will be integrated into the new loan agreement, with a total outstanding amount of £32.05 million ($45 million).
News about mergers and acquisitions
- Brands Animoca said it acquired the Prosper platform, a noncustodial cross-chain prediction market and hedging platform, and its assets, including the Prosper Tokens (PROS) token pool held by Prosper. The acquisition is not considered material, they added.
- Ghaleb Alaumary, a Canadian-US citizen who laundered funds for North Korean military hackers through wire transfers and cryptocurrency exchanges, has been sentenced to 11 years in prison and ordered to pay $30 million in compensation by a US federal court.
If you want you can make us a donation for the work we do, we will appreciate it very much.
– BTC: 14xsuQRtT3Abek4zgDWZxJXs9VRdwxyPUS
– USDT: TQmV9FyrcpeaZMro3M1yeEHnNjv7xKZDNe
– BNB: 0x2fdb9034507b6d505d351a6f59d877040d0edb0f
– DOGE: D5SZesmFQGYVkE5trYYLF8hNPBgXgYcmrx
You can also follow us on our social networks to keep abreast of the latest posts on the web:
Disclaimer: At Cryptoshitcompra.com we are not responsible for any investment of any visitor, we simply give information about Tokens, NFT games and cryptocurrencies, we do not recommend investments